As a leader in excess workers’ compensation since 1942, Safety National® knows that employee safety is an important responsibility for every employer. Multiple injuries, whether large or small, can impact your company in a very negative way. As a safety advocate, Safety National is offering three policyholders a unique opportunity to be granted up to $10,000 for their creative solution on how to reduce the risk of employee injury and illness.
Can you see a trend in your company’s workforce losses? Where are they coming from? Do you know of a solution that could protect your employees from future occupational injuries or illnesses? This grant may be able to help you supplement the expense of your solution and help get your employees on their way to a safer, more productive, work environment.
Program Detail & Eligibility
Safety National will grant a dollar-for-dollar matching reimbursement for the three policyholders with the most creative risk control solutions.
- 1st Place = $10,000
- 2nd Place = $5,000
- 3rd Place = $2,500
The solutions must relate to an identifiable and quantified loss source and nominations must meet the following requirements:
- Nominees must be current Safety National workers’ compensation policyholders for the entire timeline of the application and award process.
- Nominees must be registered for at least one Safety National MAP Client Services® resource. If not already registered, click here to access the form.
- Only one application allowed per policyholder, per application period.
- The risk-reducing solutions must apply to workers’ compensation and must include an estimate of injury cost savings that can be anticipated for that policyholder.
- Submissions must address pre-injury risk management solutions.
- Policyholders must be willing to share the details of the winning solutions for promotional pieces and as a resource to other Safety National policyholders.
The 2023 application period will be open June 1 – August 31.
What the Winner is Granted
The winners will be granted up to $10,000 in the form of a dollar-for-dollar matching reimbursement.
Safety National’s Risk Control Committee will review all nominations submitted and select the finalists. Solutions will be evaluated based on creativity, innovation, anticipated impact, marketability and repeatability. Once the finalists have been chosen, Safety National will contact the submitting policyholders for further details and confirmation. The policyholders’ insurance brokers will be notified as well. The winners will be chosen by October 31, 2023.