Safety First Grant Program – Application Period Now Open
This dollar-for-dollar matching grant will reimburse three policyholders for their creative solutions on how to reduce the risk of employee injury and illness.
1st Place: $10,000 | 2nd Place: $5,000 | 3rd Place: $2,500
Who Is Eligible:
- Current Safety National workers’ compensation policyholders that are registered for at least one Safety National online resource.”>MAP Client Services online resource.
How It Works:
- Policyholders can nominate themselves on the Safety First Grant Program webpage during the June – August 2020 nomination period.
- Nominees complete the application detailing a workers’ compensation risk-reducing solution, including an estimate of anticipated injury cost savings.
- Safety National’s Risk Control Committee will review all nominations submitted and select the winners by October 31, 2020.
- Submissions must address a pre-injury solution and will be evaluated based on creativity, innovation, anticipated impact, marketability, and repeatability.
- This grant can be a great way to supplement the expense of a creative solution that will help create a safer, more productive work environment for their employees.